One of my very favorite blogs in the world is Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast.
They do these lovely, long interviews, which they always finish with
the Pivot Questionnaire -- you may know it from The Actor's Theatre
(which must be pronounced theat-ah). Inspired by Jules and Eisha at
SITBB, I asked Nicola
these questions while impersonating James Lipton. If these were not
paricularly what you wanted her to answer, well, she's over at the LBC today guest blogging and you can bring your own. Here we go.
1. What is you favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Focus, clarity, enthusiasm.
4. What turns you off?
Wittering and whingeing.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
Wind in the trees.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
The yapping of small dogs.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would like to attempt?
Something to do with flow, literally or emotionally. In science, studying wave mechanics or surface tension. In arts and crafts, pot throwing or bronze sculpting. In corporate life, the fostering of innovation -- idea flow.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Driving a school bus.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Fancy a pint?